The singapore serviced apartment offers all the home comforts, a self-contained accommodation, bookable on a night-by-night basis – a complete accommodation solution. Serviced apartments provide all these:
- one or more bedrooms
- fully equipped kitchen
- living area
- one bathroom
Serviced apartments deliver everything guests could need while on their stay.
Most serviced apartments may include:
- Internet access
- Laundry facilities
The serviced apartment services have one example of housekeeping services, which are provided at least weekly. A serviced apartment is self-sufficient enough to provide the guests with autonomy and lifestyle flexibility, yet offer amenities and services found in hotels like 24-hour access to the following:
- communal areas
Different types of serviced apartments give them broad appeal for different types of travelers and demographics.
Types of serviced apartment
Since serviced apartments become trending recently due to more vloggers sharing their travel experience to some other countries, Singapore has one of the best staycation places with their serviced apartments, such as:
- Aparthotels. It has the blend benefits of a serviced apartment and hotel in one package. An aparthotel is not simply a property with on-site management, it also includes many facilities associated with a hotel. It includes the reception and property manager, the properties include the following:
- Swimming pool
It is a type of serviced apartment, which is the best apartment for those looking for the flexibility and privacy of a serviced apartment, but with an additional service found in the hotel.
- Serviced apartment These can be managed on and off-site, offering many different benefits. A serviced apartment can be either managed on or off-site. Off-site managed serviced apartments have no staff on-site guests, a self-check-in and keys are collected from the safety deposit box. On-site managed serviced apartments feature a property manager and reception.
Both serviced apartments have advantages, such as:
- On-site management ensures guests with staff close by to help with the requests or issues.
- Off-site management provides independence and autonomy like living in an own home.
- Residential serviced apartment. These types of serviced apartments are ideal for long-term assignees who want a more permanent base. Some serviced apartments are predominantly residential properties and are equipped similarly to the other apartments in the property.
- Single-property serviced apartment. It offers total autonomy as if living at home. It is perfect for those who want to have a staycation with the family. It offers you the privacy that your family wants.
With all these, you can choose one that fits your needs and budget.